Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunny Days & Bubbles.

Aw, finally some warmth and sunshine! I love being outside and in our backyard-it's the perfect "get a tan on your white self" backyard. Although I won't be tanning my belly, my legs, arms, and face will thank me =) I'm sure in a few more months I will no longer like the sun and humid weather that Texas brings, but I'll get over it! For right now, sunshine is good.

We decided that on every "pay" weekend that we would drive to Round Rock or Austin to eat lunch, goof around and shop, if our bank account allows =) Round Rock is closer than Austin and has many of our favorite lunch spots and stores-Jimmy John's, Mimi's Cafe, TGI Fridays, etc AND the shopping, oh the shopping-IKEA, Jo Ann's, REI (which thrills Jeremiah=) and the RR outlets (which thrills me=) It's so nice to get-a-way, even if it's only 45 minutes from our home. At least it gives us a chance to get out of Killeen for the day=)

Today (Sunday!) was an awesome day. It was a nothing special planned day, but spending time together as a family, bubbles with Ethan and a marriage bible study to top off the evening. I caught a few pictures of Ethan and his fun with the bubbles. He is getting to be such a little boy and not a baby. I just LOVE him! He will make an excellent Big Brother!



Ethan's Spiderman pose!


Sporting his new aqua socks in preparation for Florida in a few weeks!







1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big he's getting! He still has those round little cheeks though:)

    ReplyDelete