Saturday, February 21, 2009

And the Beat goes On....

Hello World, and of course our faithful readers! We have decided to keep up with the times and blog! I (Mary-Anne) have written before, but now I'm back with two additions in my life....my wonderful husband, Jeremiah and precious (not to mention adorable) son Ethan! Our first blog as a family will be short, considering the hour of day, not to mention we have an infant and get limited sleep as it is! I personally have missed writing. It was/is an outlet for me to get my feelings and thoughts across about the joys and sorrows of my life. But I'm (We're) back! 

The new adventure in our life has been welcoming Jeremiah back HOME to the US and as a husband and father! I can not begin to tell you what a joy it has been to have Jeremiah back.  When Jeremiah left, December 3, 2007 my trust in the Lord was tested to the max, seeing as how Charlie didn't make it back home to me. I began to face the reality of being a single mom. The thoughts of losing another husband grew and grew. The ONLY thing that got me through was friends who cared enough to be there for me and all those that prayed for me, Jeremiah and then Ethan. At the end of the day, I realized that the LORD has marvelous plans in store for me. It took a beautiful tragedy in my life to make me realize the depth of my Father's love for me. He then gave me Jeremiah, and then Ethan. Hallelujah! 

Ok, so this post was a little "out there" but it won't always be as serious as this. But then again, sometimes it will. Just as our life is......sometimes serious, but sometimes it's snorts and giggles.

1 comment:

  1. I just started a blog recently as well. I'm really glad you're doing it. I love keeping up with what's going on this way. Take care!

    ReplyDelete