Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Many Faces of Ethan

I'm so in love with my son! I just can't describe or explain it~he is just so wonderful! He has been especially cute and nice this week AND so grown up. Ethan had become very independent and a very determined child. He just won't give up in order to get his way....oh, dear! He had become quiet the talker, and gets excited about what he is saying. His expressions are truly timeless! I totally adore this child!  Even at times when he makes me upset, he can always seem to make me laugh :) So for your enjoyment and pleasure, here are just some of his expressions that I find charming, endearing AND hilarious!

After a nap~ the hair was quite a sight!


Ethan hysterically crying because we were taking the remote control away from him. Gee, he is totally a man!

He looks so grown up to me here! 


Whatever, Mommy!


After eating carrots! BTW, puree carrots are awful to get out of clothes! Ethan even doused Jeremiah in carrots too. Needless to say, he was not happy :)


My beautiful blue eyed boy! 


1 comment: