Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

Nothing says Fourth of July like...


talking to my love on the phone <3 


playing with my little firecracker outside
(and that he surely is=) 


eating watermelon


swimming 


eating more watermelon & relaxing =)



and devouring some apple pie!


I hope everyone had a very Happy Fourth of July! Ours was great and relaxing! But it will be even better next year with baby girl and Jeremiah here with us to celebrate! We can't wait =)

"Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,
the people he chose for his inheritance.
From heaven the LORD looks down and sees all mankind;
from his dwelling place he watches all who live on
earth...The eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, 
on those whose hope is in his unfailing love.

Psalm 33: 12-14, 18 NIV

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your service. I know full well that you are serving your country in a very special way as your sweet husband serves formally. You are a precious family and I love to follow your amazing story of love, courage, and faith.
    ~Jennifer Hamrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and your comments and photos! Yes, Ethan sure is a firecracker, huh?! :)

    ReplyDelete